Re: Jimmy Page and Limp Bizkit tonight on MTV Euro Awards

When I first saw Fred Durst in a subjkect line I was going to ask if there
was anything in the charter that would prohibit Mr. Dirt being mentioned.
But then I read it, and you know what? While I am not a huge Limp Bizkit
fan, I'd take them over Puff Daddy any day. And Puff Daddy palying with
Jimmy was cool, so I don't see why Limp Bizkit wouldn;t be. Once again, it
exposes the younger generation to older music, what the hell is wrong
with that?

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Perry Justus wrote:

> Um, ewww.
>
> Perry
>
> At 02:09 PM 11/8/01 +0000, you wrote:
> >Just a quickie, just heard that Jimmy Page is playing with Limp
> >Bizkit at MTV european music awards tonight.

Jeremy

Check out Psychedelic Pine Tree- http://www.mp3.com/PPT