Freak Out/TDOLZ

Hey Everyone:

After purchasing an original copy of the above 8/22/71 title, I
quickly traded-off my only cdr copy of this title. Well...I just
grabbed it to give it a listen, and each disc cracked in the center
after pulling each from the jewel-case bed. Now they aren't worth a
damn.....good $ down the crapper.

So...would anyone out there be willing to make a copy for me? Right
now, I can only do a B&P - hope this is not a problem. Any help -
from anybody - would be GREATLY appreciated. This is an excellent
show, and "losing" it really darkens the day for me.

Take care,

Jeff Roy