Re: Fwd: Re: Ty Mills / Jason Peterson

Why on earth do you speak of me like this?  I don't even know you,
and I've only made a half dozen postings (all valid and all
respectful), and you call me
an "inbreeding peice (spelling...) of bat droppings?
I'm hoping that you didn't mean me, but your using my post as an
example is hard to justify.  What do you mean?