seattle 1977

I agree that nobody on this list should expect a free copy of this
video. If I paid that much money for something like that I would
absolutely try to recoupe my money before I even considered giving it
away.
What I think would be a great scenario would be the tape owner
getting together with Mark J. McFall who's  the producer of the fine
Zep DVD collection and letting him transfer the video onto DVD. Then
they could sell it along with the other DVDs for $50.00 per DVD. I'd
easily pay $50.00 for it. Along with the quality being excellent, it
would be much more archival being on the DVD media.
Wishful Thinking,   James

"Mark J. McFall" <nqzine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>