Curious.

I was on this website, and apparently a couple years back someone was
writing
analyses of songs that interested me.  But I guess, everyone is an
individual
and everyone has something different to say about certain songs.

So I wondered two things.

Would it be alright with everyone if I posted my own analyses of
songs
occasionally?  I mean, I tend to put songs to events or just sounds
feelings and something I pull some amazing stuff out of there which I
even
surprise myself with.  I guess I'm so into it because I've been a
writer
since I was fourteen, scribbling down video game fanfictions to
plotlines to
movie ideas to a television series that I'm well into designing...
but lately
I've been in a slump, and perhaps letting go of some pent up emotion
into a
Zep column will help me get back into the swing of things.

Also, another thing.  I was this person, Jeff Lybarger's, column on
Dancing
Days, and I noticed he wrote a bit about that line with the
lion/tadpole/jar... a line that always freaked me out.  I mean, the
image
alone could give me nightmares if I didn't associate Robert with a
beautiful
powerful feline with an excellent mane...

Anyhoo, he said he knew what it meant and that it was posted
somewhere, but
it wasn't written on the column itself... what does it mean?  Does
anyone
know?

Kat