Live Dreams

It looks like I might have access to plenty of copies of "Live
Dreams". It
just depends on how soon I put the order in. These are not the same
edition
as the original, but only on the outside. The inside of the book is
exactly
like my original copy. The only difference is that it's a plain black
cloth
cover instead of the decorative cover. I can get them at $19.99 a
piece. If
anyone would like me to pick one up I'd like to work out a trade.
Since I get
a discount we could include shipping and call it an even $15. If
you're
interested drop me a line and we can figure out how many show's that
would
equal, in other words how many cdr's would make a fair trade. Please
don't
email me telling me that you can send money. I'd much rather increase
my cd
collection and there will be no profit making on my part. In fact I'd
be
willing to take a loss if you have a good show or two. Now I can't
make any
promises on how many copies I can get. Last time the wherehouse had
any in
stock they were gone the next day. And just to show that I'm not a
complete
dick, I'm a manager at Barnes and Noble, so if you'd rather get a
copy on
your own go to any one of our stores and they should be able to order
it for
you. It's a little tricky to find in the system so have them search
for
keywords "Led Zeppelin dist". This is a nifty little trick that
brings up the
Zep bargain books. Also I have a huge display poster for Eric
Claptons latest
cd. It's cardboard so I'm sure how that could be mailed without
ruining it.
If you have any ideas I might be willing to toss that on the trading
block as
well.

As for selling copies of Earl's Court, why not? He had to pay a ton
for it
and is probably just trying to get a little money back. Ladies and
gentlemen
this is the fucking holy grail we're talking about and people are
bitching
about having to pay for it? Shameeeeeee on you all. Like I said
before, if it
were a year ago and somebody offered a copy of the show on video for
$50 it
would have been jaw dropping. Now it's just ho hum. People are over
the
biggest treasure in Zep collecting even before most of us have seen
it.

Yes's "South Side of the Sky" is as good as most of the songs Zep
ever put
out.

Sam
Zepplinite@xxxxxxx