Re: ramble controversey (was woman, woman)

I`ve been on a few different lists and newsgroups and it`s always the
same.
People talk about the good ole days and how things were better back
then. I
have to say that this is one of the best ones I`ve seen. People here
seem
better behaved and more mature.

I`ve built a nice collection out of nothing and I have everyone on
this list
to thank. There are some real cool people here and lets keep it that
way.
Leave the trolling to other groups we don`t need it here.

Mike