Re: Virus Question

It is not the person you got it form fault I got it from some one else
myself I did not send it to anyone because I saw it and squashed it
but not
everyone is that lucky it is going like wildfire threw all the trading
community and many other email related things. This virus looks threw
you
computer for an mp3, doc, xls, or other type of file and then sends
an email
to all the people in the address book so if the person in question
had a
trade with you it seems fair that he had your address in his address
book
right. Like I said I belong to several trading communities and they
all have
been getting it from someone or another. The email it sends makes you
think
that this person is wanting you to see the attachment something like
" I am
sending you this so you can tell me what you think." I was dumb
enough to
open it and right away my virus program went bizerk . This is a
reality easy
virus to get rid of. It makes your computer think it cant find the
short
cuts and exe programs by manipulating the registry. Go to macfee's
site
there is a whole how to on getting your system back up and running
don't
format your drive if you don't have to. The link is
http://www.mcafee.com/anti-virus/viruses/sircam/default.asp?cid=2360
I hope
this helps .

Zepephile.