bonzo's b-day party

So, I was burning a copy of Bonzo's birthday party the other day and
pulled out my old album version of it, The album has a black and
white
drawing of a pig jumping out of a cake on the cover. The intro to the
ocean has an old radio commercial for prunes. It's this guy talking
about a woman and noticing something he liked about her. Then he
figured
out what it was he liked, it was her apron, it was covered in prunes
like the kind he takes in his lunch box everyday. Then the woman says
"say prunes" and the guy responds, stuttering "so, so, so I said
prunes
and our hearts began to swell" then the theme comes in some silly
song
about prunes. This leads directly into "the ocean"

Am I the only old bastard out here who has a copy of this or is this
common knowledge.

I just thought it was kind of goofy.

Fred

PS- Where is Jimmy and Jonesy?