John Paula?

Yesterday I wrote:
>Zep's musical impact for me always casts multiple lights and shadows
>figuratively in lots of different psychological directions because it
>derives from that incredible palette of different compulsions and
>inspirations Robert, Jimmy,
>John Paula
>and Bonzo invariably brought to bear
>upon their need to create music.

John Paula?
This conjures up the "fun" photo images from the Physical Graffiti
album
cover.
Computer office areas do not, I repeat do not do well in high traffic
areas
when one attempting to write prose via a keyboard.
Of course this phrase should have read
"Robert, Jimmy, John Paul and Bonzo..."
Pardon me, Jeremy where did you say that typing class was available
from?
Sincerely,
Shar