Re: inspirational lyrics from zeppelin

I realize I am a few days late, and this may not fit just right, but
how
about "Standin' on a hill in my mountain of dreams... telling myself
it's not
as hard, hard, hard as it seems" (GTC). Time spent at school is more
than
time spent studying, there's also time spent dreaming. Dreaming of
the
future. But have you ever tried studying something that you just
could not
get a grip on? The resulting frustration is very negative. Robert
knew this,
and reassured us to be patient and persist.

Ray