No Quarter from Nassau County, second night

Hello,

I'm listening to the No Quarter from 02/14/75 as we speak, near the 17
minute mark... this is one of the most incredible things I've ever
had the
pleasure of listening to on tape (or cd-r, for that matter). Page's
long
solo is logic defying. Jones's short electric piano solo is
mystifying.
Even Plant sounds good, and the bass distortion makes everything all
the
more dramatic. The altered line of "They carry steal that's bright and
true" finally clicks with me. Okay, so Plant's voice goes out on him
for
the coda (more blazing guitar, though)... it's one of the best I've
ever
heard. "John Bonham, high hat." --Robert Plant

I've had this show for over a year now, but it hasn't got the
attention it
deserved. Wonderfully fantastic. Teh rendition of "The Song Remains
the
Same" is good --- flamingly so. The theremin battle is terrifying,
with
bass so funky it SPILLS from the speakers. Trampled is fucking
insane. And
even the lazy Black Dog rocks.

Go pull out those tapes!

Perry