Sheep thoughts

Random Thoughts for the sheep, about the sheep and by the sheep^Å.

Why do you all clamor for 77 shows, like the Forum shows, MSG shows
etc^Å
when you say Jimmy was ^Ósloppy^Ô and Robert had no voice by then?
Um^Å.
DUH!!!!  And for you guys that are bickering over which 77 shows are
better^ÅEast Coast or West Coast^Å.I thought that issue was laid to
rest with
Tupac and Biggie.

For the guy who thinks Jimmy is ^Ópasty white^Ô and has poor taste in
clothes^Å. Just how short IS your leash, buddy?  Remember, 5 inches
does not
make a foot.

In case you haven^Òt heard^Å.The Backstreet Boys have cancelled their
tour
because one of them is in rehab for depression and alcohol
over-consumption.
  Real bands don^Òt cancel tours for rehab.  They keep playing even
if their
guitarist can barely stand on stage or the drummer just falls off the
stool.
  Just another example of the younger generation^Òs lack of
dedication.

Why do some of you feel the need to attack newbies who ask legitimate
and
innocent questions about Zeppelin, with sarcasm and evil wit?  Let
them
think we^Òre all nice until they^Òve been here for a while^×then show
them your
Jackass qualities.

Oh, and Mr. Mixer, what the hell are you thinking , geting on sumeone
four
there typeing abilities!!!  I^Òm sure you^Òre cute and all two, but
you really
have no leg to satnd on their due you???

That^Òs all for today, I really don^Òt know what I^Òm sayin^Ò but
I^Òm having a
GOOD time!!

Zeprider