Inspirational Lyrics from Zeppelin

Layla wrote:

>Hi everyone.  As I'm nearing the completion of my PhD
>thesis dissertation, I started thinking about quoting
>a inspirational led zeppelin lyric on the dedication
>section, but since I don't have time to sit and go
>through all the songs, I thought I might ask everyone
>on the FBO what they thought would be appropriate to
>put on there.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, Layla--congratulations!  Yet another Ph.D. on the list.  How many
of
us are there these days?   Ghod we're an erudite group!

One of my favorite Zep lyrics serves as a reminder that we are all
constantly learning throughout our lives:  "Many times I've wondered
how
much there is to know."

Jean

Jean Lorrah, jean1@xxxxxxxx
http://www.jeanlorrah.com
NEW BOOK:  Nessie and the Living Stone by Lois Wickstrom and Jean
Lorrah
WINNER, Independent E-book Award.  http://www.nessiebook.com