Re: inspirational lyrics from zeppelin

A couple spring to mind:

Theology Thesis:
"There's still time to change the road you're on"
Medical thesis:
"All that lives was born to die"
MBA
"I look for my dream and a pocketful of gold"
Pharmacalogy:
"Don't ya want co-ca co-ca cocaine?!?"
Meteorology
"And the storm that I thought would blow over,
 Clouds the light of the love that I found"
or
"If it keep son rainin'. Levee's going to break" (can also be used for
civil engineering)
Zoology:
"Well, I ain't no monkey, can't climb no tree"
Judicial Law:
"Hangman, Hangman"
Numerology:
"How come 24 hours,baby sometimes seem to slip into days?"
Acme Automechanic degree:
"Come to me for service ,every hundred miles"
Scientology:
"Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good"
Gynecology:
"Hey Hey mama said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make
you groove"
Proctology:
"People turned away...people turned away"

But seriously,

 "Although the course may change sometimes, rivers alway reach the
sea"