RE: speaking of Conan...

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Chris Barbero wrote:

> Who has this on tape?????
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris
> www.barbero.net/LedZeppelin

I caught it on a tape I taped the Simpsons on.  I missed the intro
where
Conan changed outfits but I just started when he starts singing.
Also, It
wasn't the janitor, it was the props guy.  Conan uses him in skits
that
need a stereotypical union worker. I can't remember is name, though.

        -Josh Messerly

"I want to gnaw on their skulls, because it just hasn't gotten wierd
enough for me yet" -from "Where the Buffalo Roam"