Manic Nirvana Ticket Stub

If anyone is interested, I have one possibly two un used tickets from
the
opening night of the Manic Nirvana tour from Albany, NY USA. The date
is
Thursday July 5, 1990. I bought four and only used two because my
buddy
and and his wife were fighting so these two were never used.
If you're interested e-mail me and i'll scan it for you so you can
see it
and then we can work out a trade.
I also have a copy of the show. It's on two cassettes. I dont know
how to
hook my cassette deck to my pc or i would burn it.
Greg