Re: other zep women

Couldn't tell you about the first two, but the last was Patricia, whom
Page married in 1988. She is the mother of James Patrick Page Jr., who
lives in New Orleans, if I recall correctly. Not sure if he's the baby
in the photo, though.

The picture was on the Web somewhere at some point...

Ledhead 75 wonders: