Burning Question (NZC)

Sorry for the NZC but I had a quick question....

I recently got a new computer and the OS is Win Me...I've been having
a lot
of troubles burning using CDRWin...I have a Plextor 1210A (IDE/ATAPI)
burner...recently I thought I saw a thread concerning this issue and
perhaps
the fact that CDRWin is *NOT* compatible with Win Me...

Can someone please drop me a note to help me out with this issue?? Is
there
something I can do or should I just scrap Me and load on ol' 98??

TIA,

Nic S.