RAH - question

Hey All,

I tried to post this a couple of days ago, but I guess it didn't make
it to
the list.
So, here we go again:

I have the Royal Albert Hall silver with no label, matrix #YAYA -
008,
picture of Plant w/ goatee on the front, and CD has "ZOSO" emblazoned
across
it.

I am trying to place some of the bonus material that they have tacked
on
after the RAH tracks.  Any help?:

*Whole Lotta Love - 6/24/69. Top Gear with John Peel
*Somethin' Else - 6/16/69.  Chris Grant's Tasty Pop Sundae
(These two tracks are probably lifted straight from the legit BBC
release)
*All My Love (studio outtake) Polar Studios 1978
*Train Kept A Rollin' - 1980 tour.  Venue, Date????
*Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp - 1977?  Venue, Date???? soundboard?

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian