Re: Flip side

Ah! This reminds when I was about 10 and told a friend that I loved
the Beatles
45' of Yellow Submarine (the only Beatles record my parents had). She
asked me
what was on the B side... would you beleive I didn't know! Had never
realized that
there might be something  on the other side... so at ten I had the
revelation of
discovering Eleanor Rigby .... the world has never been quite the
same after this
conversation.

Dragonly

Sunila, The Dragonlady

PS: had a very Zep night ... getting ready for Saturday ... eek!
Currently
listening to "Divintiy"  ... wonder why? This Saturday it will be
exactly 31 years
and 4 months later .... oh my!!