Re: NZC - US Postage Rates...

And this questions reminds me of a question I've had for years...why,
oh
why, doesn't the rest of the damn world just embrace our system? I
figure
since we are the leaders of the entire free world, the saviors of the
world
many times over, the home of the New York Yankees, and just the
all-around
greatest nation in the history of nations it only makes sense that
the rest
of you lesser countries would just bow down to the master and embrace
our
system.  I hit the nail on the head, eh?