Re: Re: Copenhagen/Japan Tree

        Please, forward all this info to me ...(brands of software,
hardware, use tips, methods, hints, anything that would be helpful to the
newbie or vet) ... . I want to build a site that would serve as a clearing
house for all this info ...
   If we can educate people , it will benefit the trading community greatly
... more traders = more good music that's recorded correctly ...