NOT FOR SALE

Earls Court ??>>>>>>>>>>..

     Yeah, really !!!!!!!!
        So, sell it to me so I view it and enjoy it ....
As far as booting boots ...Man, it's so funny how pissed off they get ...
    I'm launching a personal crusade against a booter (who will remain
nameless at this time)
Let's just say a lot of people will be enjoyng a lot of  good music for a
lot less money ...
 .......Lest we forget that boots used to cost less then the official
releases .......
            (It's Stones related, so, nobody here has to break out the guns
Get 'em Sammy baby ...you're my kind of SugarPop .....
    Free the music!!!!   INDEED !!!!!!!!!

    6s, 7s, & 9s ...

xoxoxoxoxoxo