Did Anyone Video The Earls Court Screening? (NZC)

Well Eddie....

Thanks to a special anally inserted "Third Eye" (I always thought that was
defined colloquially defined as the third eye, rather than being in a hat!)
and a few (pre-placed) mirrors during a drinking session at the Monk on the
Friday night before, we can soon benefit from a further viewing...

We are awaiting Bill "Fister" McCue to lend a hand (probe?) to retrieve the
tape..

Seriously though, the Earls Court showing was the absolute dogs bollocks -
can't wait to see it again.

Three cheers to the bloke who shared it, who from conversations afterwards has
more. Did I say more..!!

Love & Best Wishes
Linwood - TBL/Webman.