Re: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET MY WIFE OFF MY BACK ABOUT ZEP!!!

> I hate to even ask, but I must do it to keep musical
> equality in the home!!
> As you all know trading takes alot of time, so the
> ol lady gets pissed!!
> So Im on a mission for her,,,,,,,

Dude, marriage is like anything else.  Tolerate.  She
should learn to tolerate the things you like.  This
really should not be an issue.  But then I'm not a
marriage counselor, so there you go.

=====
*Trent

"I cannot stop the thought of running in the dark.
Coming up a which way sign.  All good truants must decide.
stripped and sold mom.  An auctioned forearm and whiskers in the sink.  Truants move on, cannot stay long.
Some die just to live..."