CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET MY WIFE OFF MY BACK ABOUT ZEP!!!

I hate to even ask, but I must do it to keep musical equality in the home!!
As you all know trading takes alot of time, so the ol lady gets pissed!!
So Im on a mission for her,,,,,,,

Mariah
does anyone know any bootleggers who could get their hands on some mariah
carey shows? Please help if you do, I cant take much more, she wants to un
plug me!!!!!!
I found one show in this obscure little shop in Orlando, but the trail ended
quickly!!

Appreciate it
Chris