Re: Oh the songs to sing when we at last return again...

Didn't he say recently (within the last few years) that he was becoming more
appreciative of the Doors, so how about Five to One or Roadhouse Blues.
Hello I love you would be great.  Maybe go out and spook everyone with a
cover of Helter Skelter, spook JP and the Crowes with Sister Luck or She
talks to Angels.

I'll ask him after the gig!

Jeff