Re: best group pictures

Dear Mende,
If it's actually on the Starship it's January 24, 1975 on the plane
between Chicago
and Cleveland or if it's the photo with Jimmy from a side view with
the Jack Daniels
straight up it's the next night backstage at Market Square Arena.
The story goes the entire fifth was downed over those two days in an
effort by
Jimmy to help numb the pain for the broken finger he'd suffered.
Was a bit of a contributing element to the fact that no dates were
played the 26th,
27th, or the 28th. The Jack Daniels was long gone before the 29th.
references would be Neal Preston's Portraits or the Photographers
Led Zep
etc.
The Pink Lady