RP Boot Question

I just received this Robert Plant show I am trying to find some info on.  It
is labeled as 11 Jul 1993 Out in the Green Festival, Zurich, Switzerland.
It sounds like a rehearsal or a Karaoke bar.  (SB Audio) It is an Acoustic
set (1 CD) and here is the track list:

1: Starts off with Robert Plant speaking Spanish. "Roberto Planto El
Something" and goes into Hoochi Coochi Man and throws a Lemon Song Fragment.

2: 29 Psalms

3: "Made Famous by the music of Led Zeppelin not Deep Purple" Thank You

4. Some Santana Song. (She's Not There or whatever)

Thanks,

Chris
www.barbero.net/LedZeppelin

Sign the Online Petition for a LIVE ZEP Release. Go Here, Now!
www.barbero.net/LedZeppelin/voteyesforzep