best group pictures

Hi,

<guess what song is on the radio at the moment?> Starts with 'S'

Anyway, I was wondering, what do people think is the best group pictire that
they have seen?
Mine would have to be the one which was taken (i think) 29/1/75.
I'm not sure if it's in the starship, but Jimmy's up front with the bottle
of Jack Daniels, Plant and Jones are in the background, and Bonham is
leaning against the wall in his boiler suit and bowler hat behind jimmy. For
some reason he looks like a shifty plumber that's done a bad job :-)

Mend