king kong versus Godzilla

I've got a little bit of controversy for those of you who think this list
has gone dry. At the 7/23/77 show Peter Grant, Bonzo, and Richard Cole beat
the living tar out of one of Bill Graham's employees for reputedly slapping
Grant's kid. I've read a couple POV's about the story, and I think Grant,
Bonzo, and Cole were just looking for a fight. I think they got let off
easy. And the Icing on the Cake was when Peter Grant called Bill Graham and
told him "Thanks a f**king lot. Robert's son died because of you." Anyone
wanna debate?