First post/Guitar

Hello,

I've just joined this list so I'm just sending an e-mail to check if
I've subscribed properly.

Anyway, seeing as I'm here a few questions:

1 - is there a Led Zeppelin chatroom and if so what is the best one?

2 - A guitar related question here, not that Led Zep related, but
does anyone know of any sites that give lessons/tabs of acoustic
guitar music in the style of Bron-Yr-aur/White Summer and guitarists
such as Bert Jansch etc? (i.e finger picking but in guitar TAB form)

Hope these aren't the wrong type of questions for this mailing list,
please tell me if they are.

Jack