Zepfest 2000 is a Go!

Well I just got back from a road trip that tool me two three concerts in
three days as I saw Natalie MacMaster in Pittsburgh, Chantal Kreviazuk
in Cleveland, and The Tea Party in their hometown of Windsor. Got all
the shows on tape and got personized autographs from Natalie and
Chantal. In my spare time, I managed to get a hotel contract deal for
the convention and and got the convention set up at the Odeon in
Cleveland.

Anyways, here's the game plan so far for Zepfest 2000, September 30, the
event will be held at the Odeon where it was held in 96 and 98. The
following day, October 1, Jimmy will be playing at the Gund Arena. I
have yet to hear whether I will have I block of tickets for the show set
up. I will let you know via this mailing list before tickets go onsale
for the Cleveland show. Information about Zepfest 2000 will be mailed
out next week in the Merit Adventures catalog. I plan to have a Zepfest
2000 website up by early next week.

As far as checking out ticket onsale dates for the rest of the tour, I
would also recommend checking out: theblackcrowes.com   website for up
to date developments and chances to get tickets in the first 10 rows.

This time the hotel rates are not as good as last time as I was quoted
group disccount rates of $120 and up. It's always more expensive to stay
in Cleveland when they are playing baseball and the weekend of the
convention, the Cleveland Indians are playing the Toronto Bluejays for
their season finale. After looking at the offers, the best deal on the
hotel rates came from Embassy Suites as they are offering rates of $129
single, $139 double. Here's the perks you get with your room:

1) Free cooked to order breakfeast buffet.

2) From 5PM to 7PM free cocktail beverages at the hotel bar.

3) Each room does have a microwave and an "empty fridge".

4) Each room is an 800 square foot hotel suite with a bed in the bedroom
and a fold out sofa bed in the main room.

Well there's the info for now!

Take care
Grant