Re: P/C tour

- --- Brian Weber <bkw01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anybody know when the Page/Crowes tickets go on
> sale for Shoreline Amp.  Mountain View, CA on
> 8/22/00?

Is that Neil Young's Bridge School Benefit show?
Never thought I'd see C/P playing there, but then I
didn't think I'd ever see the Smashing Pumpkins play
there either (which they did in '99).

=====
*Trent

"I cannot stop the thought of running in the dark.
Coming up a which way sign.  All good truants must decide.
stripped and sold mom.  An auctioned forearm and whiskers in the sink.  Truants move on, cannot stay long.
Some die just to live..."