Re: crowes fire bass player. (nzc)

> > The Black Crowes fired Sven Pipien, the bassist who has been with them for
> > the past couple years, including the mini-tour with Jimmy last fall which
> > yielded "Live at The Greek."  Details are on the message board at the
> > Crowes' official site, www.theblackcrowes.com/
>
> Make way for Charlie Jones' triumphant return to prominence!

Or perhaps the return of a certain Mr. JPJ???? Then they could call it
"Black Zeppelin"!!!!

Cheers

Richard
Check out the Led Zeppelin 1972 Australian tour Archive site at :
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~jpage/ledtour.html

Check out my hompeage (Trading advice, lists, wanted list etc) at :
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~jpage