LIVE PETITION: STAGE 2 - PAPER DOWNLOADS

Hi Badgers,

By way of an update, only a month in and the Vote currently numbers
over 5,000; this month's issues of Classic Rock and Mojo will publish
the link and, you thought he was joking:

>- - Full support for the Zep Live release petition

amongst the celebs at Anniversay Daze too - ta Eddie!

Thanks to Chris Barbero (someone in Texas buy that man a beer!),
Michael Gilson, and Ms Flamenco Eva, petition forms are now linked to
the vote site, downloadable for printing in English, French and Spanish
respectively to collect ink signatures.

Think petitions are dull? then listen up:  My girlfriends and I went to
see "Stairway to Zeppelin" last week, a popular UK tribute group.
Courtesy of Mr Cliche "see me later luv, I'll take you backstage"
Promotor, we got a 45 mins chat with the band, who all signed and
promised PA support for the cause at future gigs, plus a shed load of
sigs from a post-gig crowd v.happy to stay, chat Zep and sign; made for
a vibe really cooler than cool.

Hey listen Girls - no kidding, we got a couple of blokes falling over
themselves to help go round with forms; and Guys, I've heard worse pull
lines than "seen the size of my petition!" - only takes a little
imagination to have some fun, right ;-)

So have you really really got something better to do with a
spare 5 mins?  Please, print off a form now, bully your colleagues,
annoy your neighbours, stick one on noticeboards, put one behind your
local bar, your record shop counter, take a fistload to a gig, etc etc.
Choose to get out there, mix it up, make something happen - or sit on
your hands. It's up you, to all of us now.

Thanks to all who have been supportive - no Oscars speech here cos
you know who you are.

Cheers

ps.  who's got the balls to canvas the first Page/Crowes gig then?
They're not playing the UK (so far) unfortunately.

=====
RELEASE LED ZEPPELIN *L I V E*
PETITION ATLANTIC RECORDS TODAY

VOTE YES HERE: