The Viking Experience

Late Friday night, Bergen, Norway, a hotel bar

a group of people are sitting around laughing and
talking  when suddenly the unmistakable opening
scream from the Immigrant song  erupts. Everyone in
the bar turns to look and listen as the group breaks up laughing.

Why was I so surprised that the dude sitting in the chair next to
me could nail those notes so perfectly?

Because I been reading this list so long!

Oh yeah,there was more, but you wouldn't believe me anyway,
since it happened on Friday and not 30 years ago.

The present is very sweet , my brothers
and sisters. Enjoy the moment.

carol