Re: Copenhagen/Japan tree structure

>bullshit. you are telling us that the dat copy is the 1st digital copy from
>the master and that your cdr is the first cdr copy from that dat? what a
>crock.

Well it's certainly possibly, but probably unlikely.

>these days it seems as though many traders list shows as
>master>dat>cdr when in reality they are master>dat copy with unknown number
>of digital copies>cdr copy with unknown number of digital copies.

I'm guilty of this myself...when I first made the move to collecting cdrs on
a widespread basis I didn't think it was important to list the digital
generations, especially when so many seemed to be unknown.  I hope this
doesn't lead to another huge thread...but I wonder how important it really
is to keep track of digital generations? I'm as anal as the next trader when
it comes to generation information, but the generation loss from digital
copies is so miniscule that it seems somewhat silly to list.

- --Brett

Visit Led Zeppelin Traders on the Web:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Villa/9555/