Re: Dread Zeppelin

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, Scott Swanson wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, PRESENCE wrote:
>
> >Zep Content: Does anyone have a copy of the radio show featuring Dread
> >Zeppelin when Robert Plant called in?
>
> I thought it was the other way around-- I think that Robert was on
> Rockline or something (c. 1990) when Tortelvis called in.

Yes it was....he was backstage at the Knickerbocker arena in Albany, new
York, and a call came in from Greg Tortell and RObert freaked out
"Tortelvis!??!?!! Is that REALLY you??!?!"

No I do not ahve the tape, but I do ahve a dread zeppelin chat
list...email me privately if you would like to join. :)

Jeremy Mixer

"Charlie squeeze me some of those lemons and make me some lemonade.
 ...aww, you got it all over your leg"       -Tortelvis "Stir It Up"