Re: Kudos, Thanks, List Names and Such.....

Kathy Z wrote:

> Hi Chris and all:
>
> Yes, I would assume that he would be using an alias as otherwise he'd be
> big news....
> I imagine he knows that and would try to avoid it...
> And it would be a simple thing for him to do, don't you think?
> But then again, perhaps he's not at all curious about the doings on the
> new list(s).
>
> Welcome to him if he's here....
> :-)
>
> ===Kathy===

	Kathy _Z_?

	Zerxes?

	Coincidence? I think not!

	;)

        Jason Artman        jason@xxxxxxxxx                   o/
        http://www.nseng.com/jason/   			     /|
        Check out my homepage! Includes Zep tapes for trade! / )
        {Last Updated on August 24, 1997},.-+*^*+-.,__,.-+*^*+-.,